Your tax deductible donations are greatly appreciated!
As a volunteer based, non-profit organization we rely solely on the generosity and support of individuals just like you. There is always a sense of surprise when people find out we only work with small exotic mammals asking, “Is there really a need out there for these little ones?” and the answer is unequivocally, YES! Many of the large shelters are either unable or unwilling to take in these exotic species due to a variety of reasons including city ordinances, inadequate species specific education amongst their staff, and the biggest issue all shelters face… lack of space. No doubt we suffer from the later and we must turn animals away more frequently than ever imagined to work within the space we have.
Items we are always in need of:
- Plain white or unbleached paper towels
- Unscented Aspen Bedding
- Solid bottom small animal running wheels
- Any cages
- Any 20 gallon long aquariums and screen top lids
- Plastic and Pine wood hidey houses
- Polar Fleece
- White Vinegar
- 13 Gallon trash bags
- Water bottles
- Zip-lock storage bags (all sizes)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Plain Bite Size Shredded Wheat (NOT frosted)
- Plain Cheerios
- Rose Hips (crushed or whole)
- Whole Rolled Oats
- Frozen Mixed Veggies
- Gogi Berries
- Nutro Crunchy Dog Treats (any flavor)
- Dried Rose Buds
- Corn or Rice Chex
- Animal Safe Wood Chews
- Alfalfa Slims or Rings
Wish list of larger items we are in need of:
- Label Maker
- Portable Laminating Machine
- Cheap Retail Space in Central Denver!!
Thank you for your generous support!!